Smoke Detector Wireless IP Hidden Camera with Audio, High Quality Video and Battery Power connects to your wired or Wifi 802.11g wireless network. Schedule recorded video or snapshots to be uploaded to an FTP server or sent via e-mail while you are at work, out of the office, etc. Never be out of touch again!
The IP camea comes with Software that makes it easy to install the camera and configure it for your network. The software can be configured to watch and record up to 32 cameras remotely from any computer in the world via your local network or through the internet.
802.11g wireless technology allows you to place the device in places that were previously inaccessible such as walls. Support for the WPA® and WPA2® standard ensures that you will be provided with the highest level of security when connecting to your wireless network. This is a First Alert Carbon Monoxide Detector and looks exactly like it does when it comes out of the manufacturers box. No give away signs.
Audio Upgrade: Audio Phone Will Be Installed Inside Unit. Audio Recording Distance: Up to 20ft, but it is better Less Than 10ft.
- Audio Will Be Installed Inside Unit.
- Audio Recording Distance: Up to 20ft, but it is better Less Than 10ft.
- Audio Waiver: Due to the Legalities of Audio Recording you must print, complete & sign an audio waiver and fax it back to us prior to shipment.
Smoke Detector Wireless IP Hidden Camera with Audio, Video and Battery Power
- With the included software: you can manage up to 32 network cameras
- Set e-mail alert notifications
- Set recording schedules
- Audio Upgrade
- Enable motion detection or triggered recording directly to a local hard drive.
- Upload a floor plan of your home or small business and create a realistic layout of where your cameras are located, providing you better access to your camera.
- Log onto the camera using a Web browser from any computer with Internet access.
- Adheres to the Universal Plug & Play (UPnP™) specification, which allows for automatic camera detection and addition to networks. Once recognized by your network, the AE-CO-DETECT can be accessed and viewed from "My Network Places" as a device on your network. You can then stream the feed from the camera to any compatible digital media player to view from the comfort of your living room.
- MJPEG streaming and remote management
- None of the original functions of the Smoke Detector or Alarm work
- Camera is powered by the own power cord (12V DC).
- The camera is pointing out and straight down.
- The viewing angle is 70 degrees wide.
- There are no beeps, no lights, no noise and no sign that a camera is inside.
- The video is easily playable on Windows Media Player or any other player (DivX, etc.) or through the internet. (DivX, etc.)
- Built to order in the USA
- FREE Ground Shipping
- Technical phone support is available during our normal business hours.
- Sensor: VGA ¼” CMOS
- Lens: 4.57mm, F1.9
- Minimum Illumination: 1.0 Lux @ F1.9
- 3A Control: AGC, AWB, AES
- Electronic Shutter: 1/60(1-50) ~ 1/15,000 Sec
- MPEG Compression
- JPEG for Still Images
- Up to 10fps at 640x480
- Up to 15fps at 320x240
- Up to 30fps at 160x120
- Wireless (802.11g)
- Wired (10/100 Fast Ethernet)
- IPv4, ARP, TCP, UDP, ICMP
- DHCP Client
- NTP Client
- DDNS Client
- SMTP Client
- FTP Client
- HTTP Server
- DNS Client
- IEEE 802.11g
- IEEE 802.11b
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.3u
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
- Wireless: WPA®, WPA2®
- Default Admin ID/Password Admin
- External Power Supply: 5V, 2.5A
- Consumption: 4.5 Watts Max
Minimum System Requirements
- Computer with a Pentium4 1.3 GHz Processor
- Wired (10/100 Fast Ethernet) or 802.11g Wireless Network
- 128MB Memory
- Windows Vista®** and Windows® XP SP2
- Internet Explorer® v6 and later
- This is a custom built item.
- Average US delivery time is 5-7 days (Ground).
Imports Exports SM, LLC Appreciates Customers!
- We will answer any questions before you buy and support you after your purchase.
- We can walk you through how to set up your new camera.
- If there are any problems with your camera, we can help you over the phone, or assist with a repair or exchange of your product.
- With IExports, you can feel free buying from us, we want you to be happy!
- Custom built item. Standard wait time is 2-3 days
- 1 piece non-functional smoke detector
- 1 piece Camera and DVR unit (Sony color CCD, 420TVL, 0.5Lux, 640x480 resulation, 12fps.)
- 1 Set high power Rechargeable Battery (Armed mode around 1 month, continuous recording around 10 hours
- 1 piece battery charger (Can be used as DC adapter for hard wired application)
- 1 piece 2GB SD Card (Can be upgraded to 32GB SD card)
- Easy install, Any one can install within 10 minutes.
Cameras are built to order
Standard wait time is 2-4 days
**Due to the Legalities of Audio Recording you must complete & sign a waiver and release form prior to your audio upgrade being installed inside the equipment. Thanks for your cooperation.
The federal law indicates that covert audio listening devices can only be used by government agencies. If you are not affiliated with such agencies, only lawful way of operating audio listening devices is to use it within the supervision of authorized agencies such as law enforcements or use in a non-surreptitious way. For example, you can listen in to your babysitter using a nanny camera with audio upgrade but you have to let the person know that he or she would be subjected to audio listening device at your home.
Download & Fax Waiver