Hidden Cam smoke detector is battery operated. It is totally secure, covert and easy to use. High quality 640x480, Real Time or D1 color video recording will begin the instant motion is detected and will continue until there is 10 seconds of no motion.
The unit's internal human body thermal detector (PIR) will cut on power for the camera by detecting the human body thermal heat within 15 feet (Optional 30 Feet) from the camera. The unit will power off 5 minutes after no thermal heat is detected. This will max power consumption and save the battery.
When you are ready to review your video images, simply remove the SD card (up to 32GB) from the hidden compartment inside the Smoke Detector Hidden Camera. To playback images, insert the SD card into your computer or laptop card reader. Click on the SD icon and view a complete list of images, including time and date stamps for each recording. Click on any image and the video stream will play from that point on.
Easy Setup Steps!
- Insert the SD card, then plug the power cord into an outlet.
- Aim the camera where you want to record.
- Disconnect the power, take out the card, and view the video on your computer.
- None of the original functions of the smoke detector work (does not detect smoke).
- Rechargeable batteries operate unit (Armed mode) up to 1 month on a single charg
- The camera is pointing out and slightly down.
- The viewing angle is 80 degrees wide and 70 degrees tall.
- There are no beeps, no lights, no noise and no sign that a camera or recorder is inside.
- The video is easily playable on Windows Media Player or any other player. (DivX, etc.)
- Technical phone support is available during our normal business hours.
- Model: ~ Model: ~ Smoke Detector / Non-Functional / Original Condition
- Camera Lens: ~ Sony 4.3mm Color CCD Pinhole Lens
- Quality: ~ 420 TV Lines
- Minimum Lux (light): ~ 0.5
- Resolution: ~ 640 x 480 DVD/MPEG2 Quality
- Frame rate: ~ 12FPS
- Recording Mode: ~ Motion Detection
- Storage Mode: ~ SD and HCSD Cards
- Size Supported: ~ 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
- Recording Length: ~ 10 seconds – 2 minutes per clip or per motion
- Recording Cycle: ~ Auto-Recycle (deletes oldest clip)
- Recording Capacity: ~ Recording with motion detect on, In most environments the DVR will record between 2-4 days per Giga-byte (GB).
- If the DVR is set to record continuously, The DVR will record 3.5 hours per GB. (Continuously Recording is not recommanded, If you need this feature, Please nofify us when you place the order)
Imports Exports SM LLC Appreciates Customers!
- We will answer any questions before you buy and support you after your purchase.
- We can walk you through how to set up your new camera.
- If there are any problems with your camera, we can help you over the phone, or assist with a repair or exchange of your product.
- You can feel free buying from us, we want you to be happy!
- 1 piece non-functional smoke detector
- 1 piece Camera and DVR unit (Sony color CCD, 420TVL, 0.5Lux, 640x480 resulation, 12fps.)
- 1 Set high power Rechargeable Battery (Armed mode around 1 month, continuous recording around 10 hours)
- 1 piece battery charger (Can be used as DC adapter for hard wired application)
- 1 piece 2GB SD Card (Can be upgraded to 32GB SD card)
- Everything that you need to use right out of the box.
Cameras are built to order
Standard wait time is 2-4 days