Self Recording SONY Spy Cam DVR is the perfect alarm clock for the bedroom, hospital or a nursing home. It is completely self contained, covert and easy to use. There is no sign that a secret camera or recorder is inside. The clock is fully functional. The unit is activated by motion detection.
As soon as motion is detected, the unit immediately starts recording high quality crystal clear video onto a SD card that is hidden inside the unit. The recorded color video has a Time/Date stamp for professional applications. The video is easily playable on Windows Media Player or any other player.
- All of the original functions of the sony clock work.
- The camera and recorder are powered by the sony clock's own power cord.
- The camera is pointing out and slightly up.
- The viewing angle is 80 degrees wide and 70 degrees tall.
- There are no beeps, no lights, no noise and no sign that a camera or recorder is inside.
- Model: ~ SONY clock / Fully Functional / Original Condition
- Camera Lens: ~ Sony 4.3mm Color CCD Pinhole Lens
- Quality: ~ 420 TV Lines
- Minimum Lux (light): ~ 0.5
- Resolution: ~ 640 x 480 DVD/MPEG2 Quality
- Frame rate: ~ 12FPS
- Recording Mode: ~ Motion Detection
- Storage Mode: ~ SD and HCSD Cards
- Size Supported: ~ 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
- Recording Length: ~ 10 seconds – 2 minutes per clip or per motion
- Recording Cycle: ~ Auto-Recycle (deletes oldest clip)
- Recording Capacity: ~ Recording with motion detect on, In most environments the DVR will record between 2-4 days per Giga-byte (GB).
- If the DVR is set to record continuously, The DVR will record 3.5 hours per GB. (Continuously Recording is not recommended, If you need this feature, Please nofify us when you place the order
- Sony Alarm Clock hi-res video camera dvr
- 1 - 4gb SD Card
- Everything that you need to use right out of the box
- Built to order, standard wait time is 2-4 days