Dual Mode Pinhole Board Camera can record great during the day or night. It automatically switches between a high resolution color picture in normal light to a super low lux .001 black and white picture in the dark. This camera has a 1/3 inch Sony Super HAD CCD with and IR cut filter to allow for the low lux ability and infrared compatibility.
- The Super Conical lens option allows for the absolute smallest hole for installation. It does not matter whether you are building your own hidden camera, putting this in drywall or ceiling tile, all that has to be exposed is just the tip of the lens. The flat lens is better if you need the overall camera dimensions thinner or if you are putting the camera up behind something very thing, like cloth.
- All of our board cameras are plug and play ready. This means there is already a short wire connected to the camera which simply plugs into the included power supply for power and your TV or VCR to view and/or record.
- This camera can operate using the included AC power supply or from a battery packs if you are requiring short term surveillance without a wall outlet nearby for power.
- Available in Conical or Flat Lens What is the difference between a flat lens and conical lens? The picture is the same regardless whether you select a flat pinhole lens or conical pinhole lens. There is no distortion with either. The difference lies in the installation. Most people find it easier to install a conical lens in drywall or ceiling tile. The super conical lens almost comes to a point and requires less of a hole in the surface area of drywall or ceiling tile. By the same token, the flat lens is better when using it in something thin, such as a shirt, blouse or painting. Both cameras only need a very small hole to see. The closer the pinhole lens is to the exterior surface of the material, the wider the field of view will be.
- 1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD
- 3.7mm Lens, 480 lines True Color resolution
- Dimensions: 1 1/8" x 1 1/8" x 3/4"
- Automatic Dual Mode Day/Night Switching
- 940nm and 850nm infrared compatible
- Color: .1 Lux, B/W: .001 Lux
- S/N ratio over 48db
- Electronic Shutter 1/60~1/100,000 Sec,
- Scanning System 2:1 Interlaced
- Internal Sync, Auto White Balance
- 120ma power consumption
- 12 volts DC operation
- Regulated AC power supply included.